Today our movie is called Read around the world and it was screened at Sylvia Park Hoyts cinemas. It was made by the children in Room 2. We love reading your comments, so feel free to make a comment on our movie.
9 comments:
Dalaney - St Pius X
said...
I like the way that you used your imagination to make your movie interesting. I especially liked the part when the boy was saved from the charging elephant.
I enjoyed watching your movie. I loved the message behind your movie around the importance of reading. I loved the elephant part and enjoyed listening to your singing.
Hi room 2 At panmure bridge school I would agree with Dalaney it is good that you use your imagination and i like it when you use the lion king song hakuna matata.
I love your movie that you made and funny as well how the elephant was trying to get one of your students when he was running and I enjoyed watching it to.
Thank you for all the comments!!! We really enjoyed making the movie and as you may have guessed LOVE READING!!!!!. PLease visit our blog again soon and leave more comments , we love hearing from you!!
9 comments:
I like the way that you used your imagination to make your movie interesting. I especially liked the part when the boy was saved from the charging elephant.
Hello Room 2,
What a wonderful movie made. I really enjoyed watching it on the big screen.
I especially liked your singing, it was lovely to hear.
Your presenters did so well too. They spoke very clearly and with expression.
Well done to you all.
Miss Gleeson
Well done Room 2. I can tell you worked hard on your film. I really liked the elephant bit too.
Hi Room 2,
I enjoyed watching your movie. I loved the message behind your movie around the importance of reading. I loved the elephant part and enjoyed listening to your singing.
Keep up the great learning,
From Miss Paton
Congratulations Room 2 on your movie!
I really liked the part when Fraidoon out ran the elephant and your singing.
Keep up the great work!
Miss Morris
Hi room 2 At panmure bridge school I would agree with Dalaney it is good that you use your imagination and i like it when you use the lion king song hakuna matata.
Hi Room 2
I love your movie that you made and funny as well how the elephant was trying to get one of your students when he was running and I enjoyed watching it to.
Thank you for all the comments!!! We really enjoyed making the movie and as you may have guessed LOVE READING!!!!!.
PLease visit our blog again soon and leave more comments , we love hearing from you!!
Hi room 2,
I really like your movie. It made me read, read, read.
Keep up the fantastic work.
Post a Comment