Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Eric talks about how the guinea pigs felt

12 comments:

Joy Paton said...

Eric,your voice was very strong and clear.
You must of liked seeing the guinea pig.
keep up the good work!!
by shaye,room 6.

Joy Paton said...

Hi Eric,

We liked your blog. In Room 3, we like Guinea Pigs too.

From, Maki, Chase and Jeremiah

Unknown said...

Hi Maki,
i liked how you were great job.Right now I've got a photo in my mind.

From Fine

Unknown said...

hi Eric i like how you put expression in your story.
Keep it up.

Mrs Prasad said...

Eric, you were so lucky to have the chance to have a guinea pig visit your class.
Room 4

Jahvana said...

Hi Eric

Nice Work on your blog.It must of been really fun seeing guinea pigs.I hope that you keep up the good work.

Ka Pai

From Jahvana,Patience

P.S

Patience is my sisster she actually liked it to.

Jahvana said...

Hi Eric

Nice Work on your blog.It must of been really fun seeing guinea pigs.I hope that you keep up the good work.

Ka Pai

From Jahvana,Patience

P.S

Patience is my sisster she actually liked it to.

Imarny said...

Hello Eric,
Your voice was loud(which is good), but next time I think you should practice on having a clear voice because I couldn't really understand what you were saying through, but you still did a very good job.
Well Done,
From Imarny.

Aminiasis mum said...

Hi Eric

That was good reading. You spoke very clearly.

From Aminiasi's Mum

Suliasi said...

Hi Eric

I liked the way you sat up nice and quiet during the event

Anonymous said...

Hi Eric,I LOVE YOUR speech is wounderful
it was so fun to watch you
that was really really Good.
Keep up the good work Eric



From Stefanie in rm6

John said...

Hi Eric,
I liked how you used expression in your movie.






From John