Hi room 2I really like your Moari action song you guys sounded great.Keep up the good work.
Hi room 2 I like your Maori action song and can you sool me how to do it and it was so coo if I was there it well be so cool and I waih I was there you are so lake and keep up the gaet work.
Dear Room2I like your voices and i like how you were doing your maori action song. keep up the good work.
Hi Room2You guys are cool and have a fantastic and brilliant voice.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hi room 2
I really like your Moari action song you guys sounded great.Keep up the good work.
Hi room 2 I like your Maori action song and can you sool me how to do it and it was so coo if I was there it well be so cool and I waih I was there you are so lake and keep up the gaet work.
Dear Room2
I like your voices and i like how you were doing your maori action song. keep up the good work.
Hi Room2
You guys are cool and have a fantastic and brilliant voice.
Post a Comment