What a great fun trip you had at Motat Room 2. The photos show you having some great fun and learning experiences. I really like the Smilebox. This is the first one that I have seen. It is a lovely way to display your work.
What a fabulous post Room 2. It seems like you had a wonderful day and learnt lots. You all look like you are having fun in the photos. Isn't your teacher clever displaying your work like this?
3 comments:
What a great fun trip you had at Motat Room 2. The photos show you having some great fun and learning experiences. I really like the Smilebox. This is the first one that I have seen. It is a lovely way to display your work.
Well done Room Two and your Teacher
What a fabulous post Room 2. It seems like you had a wonderful day and learnt lots. You all look like you are having fun in the photos.
Isn't your teacher clever displaying your work like this?
Mrs Burt
Hi room 2 you must of had heaps of fun at Motat it looks like you did keep the good work up.
By Caitlin
Post a Comment