Monday, March 3, 2014

My Treasure


My name is Fau and I love my golden necklace. My mums friend gave it to her. It cost a lot of money.

8 comments:

Nesi said...

Hi Fau
WOW! That sure looks cool. Maybe you could have a bracelet.I really like you nekalace and It sure dose look expensive.

From Nesi

Nesi said...

Hi Fau
WOW! That sure looks cool. Maybe you could have a bracelet.I really like you nekalace and It sure dose look expensive.

From Nesi

Quaid said...

Kia Ora Fau
I like your golden necklace. I think that it looks wonderful on you. Remember to take care of your Treasure

By Quaid

Amato said...

Hi fau

I like how you made a beautiful necklace it is really cool.

From Amato

Isabella said...

Hi Fau

I really liked your necklace. I think the necklace looks great on you. You must like your jewellery.

By
Isabella

Tatiana said...

Hi Fau i really like your neckless you look really pretty you should dress in gold and wear the neckless and then you will look like a princess you will be the next cinderella.

irys said...

Hi Fau

your neckless looks really nice yes it does look like heaps of money keep up the good work Fau

from Irys

Chloe said...

Hi Fau,

You look pretty wearing the necklace, it's beautiful and shiny. That necklace must cost a lot.
Keep up the good work.